Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tuesday MM

No Excuses - I just forgot the bagels.  My fault, I am sorry.  My plan is to have bagels and cream cheese from the bagel station in the fridge room by 7:45 on Thursday the 24th.  I will understand if you are skeptical.

The Brunson future meeting was well attended by the West Highlands Neighborhood. They want to convey their hopes and dreams lie with Brunson remaining as the "anchor tenant" of their community. 

No faculty meeting Wednesday.  A small group of 8 faculty members will be trained in CPR by our central office staff at 3pm in the media center on Wednesday.  

There will also be no Blog for Wednesday as  I will be at my Principals LTM and then on to the monthly elementary Principals meeting.  Our agenda is focused on School Improvement planning and the shift that will add value to the process.

Please refrain from the video festivals that plague some schools after testing is complete.  We have many EIE activities and STEM related explorations that would engage and enrich the lives of our students.  See Andy Kraft today if you need any assistance or guidance with your STEM focus to close out our amazing school year.

Sub today - Rosemary Hazy for Linnea Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment