Monday, April 8, 2013

Tuesday MM - Day E

Good Morning!  

I have not heard much from you all on our new specials schedule or the action teams. Maybe it is because...
  • You did not read the blog posts previous to Monday
  • You never read the blog
  • The schedule is perfect, why mess with it
  • You do not want to volunteer for another thing
  • Whatever the reason - fill in the blank
My deadline to post the new schedule is Wednesday, so if you have issues with the schedule, please let me know.  As for the action teams, they can wait until the end of the week for your commitment.

Garnet is willing to help with our tech needs while we search for a replacement for Stephanie.  Please e-mail me your technology issues and I will do my best to respond quickly.

I am at the Joint Principals meeting today and will return after lunch.  the agenda is posted to the blog documents folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment