Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Wednesday MM - Day "A"

Good Morning!

I enjoyed my learning yesterday in GSO concerning the teacher evaluation tool.  One section of my learning was working collaboratively to identify confusing language within standard two.  It was an eye-opening and productive use of my time.  I will work diligently to utilize this tool for teacher growth and clarify the standards.  Many conferences are scheduled today to begin the process.

Just a short PD for new staff today as next week is packed with teacher websites PD on Wednesday and PTA on Thursday.  

PLEASE keep our building quiet the remainder of the week as we administer the CogAT to our second grade classes in the mornings. 

The Duty free Lunch schedule is posted on the board and I would love some feedback if there are mistakes in coverage.  Let's look it over and BE SURE that kids are supervised and safe before we leave the cafe'.

Subs:
Catherine for Jennifer
Patsy for Dorothy


No comments:

Post a Comment