Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Tuesday MM - January 27th

Good Morning!

Did anyone notice the aberration in the MM from yesterday.  I would like to claim that I did that on purpose, but I was just in a hurry.  So, I write tonight to avoid the morning rush

PTA birthday bash today - January and July

We are planning to take about 5 minutes of our staff meeting on Wednesday to share some celebrations around Learning Targets. Here are some possible sentence starters (but don’t feel limited!):
  • I was surprised to see that my students grasped ….
  • A student asked this great question about our target…
  • Learning targets helped my students realize ____ about their learning.
We’re excited to hear how learning targets are making a difference at Brunson!

Subs;
No sub for Anna Stopplebein
No sub for Laurie Steadman 


No comments:

Post a Comment