Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Wednesday - June 17th

Enjoy bagels this morning in the Be.cafe courtesy of PBIS/Hospitality.

Faculty meeting at 2 pm in the media center. 

Party at the D.A. estate following the meeting to celebrate Andy. Bring the gate code, an appetizer to share and a chair. 

I am out this Thursday and Friday for Appalachian State orientation with my son Jack.  I will return on Monday the 22nd to welcome the summer enrichment program.  Any needs/pressing issues you encounter while I am out will be good development for Andy as he transitions to Vienna.  

Enjoy the summer and I will blog updates on the following dates.
  • Wednesday, June 24th
  • Tuesday, July 7th
  • Thursday, July 16th
  • Wednesday, July 22nd
  • Monday, July 27th
  • Tuesday, August 4th
  • Tuesday, August 11th

No comments:

Post a Comment