Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tuesday MM - August 25th

Good Morning Week One!

Ask - Imagine - Plan - Create - IMPROVE!  I enjoyed our first day and am very thankful for the multiple times I smiled at the joy shared between teacher and student.  Yet I still aim for improvement as we move forward into day two

  • Each teacher should know each student and their afternoon transportation.  Mrs H. can and will help, but accountability rests with the classroom teacher to ensure this transfer from school to home. OWN YOUR ROSTER!
  • Please engage your students in meaningful recess and move with them.  We must build good habits now.
  • I will be visiting each special throughout the day to visit with each of our 30 classes.  My discussion will focus on the three R's and preview the Friday grade level assemblies
  • Wednesday, I will visit all the 3-5 classrooms for 10-15 minutes and would like to have access to your lesson plans.  
  • Amy Figley is here for the remainder of the week in the media center to serve our student and staff media needs.   
Send me thoughts and ideas that you think would improve our procedures and processes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment