Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thursday MM - October 15th

Good Morning Week "A"


After an evening of reflection surrounding our ERD and EL Education PD;
  • I got confirming evidence that this staff is deeply committed and thoughtful about our purpose 
  • I need to enjoy this EL journey and transform my thinking into actions
Lasagna Dinner tonight @ 6:30.  I am looking forward to developing relationships and building our capacity to serve these incredible students.

I bring wishes from our old buddy Andy Lester-Niles.  We met at WFU to listen to a conversation about objectivity in media and then caught up on his transition to Vienna.  He recently visited the Ron Clark Academy and is now "Slide Certified."

Please honor the work the grounds department performed on our field.  The ropes are present to allow the grass to develop roots and our supervision of students will minimize traffic in those areas.


No comments:

Post a Comment