Thursday, January 7, 2016

Thursday MM - January 7th

Good Morning - Week "A"

I will be at a Magnet walk-through at the Benton starting at 10 am.  I am looking forward to seeing your plans and Learning Targets as I visit classrooms.  I will bring my laptop and zip you an e-mail of thanks during my stay.

Thanks for signing up to represent our school at the magnet fair.  The chart paper has been moved to the fridge door in the Be.cafe' for completion.  

Dental Screening will begin at 9 am we will call classes in the following order kindergarten - third - fifth.

Zarate, Hailstock, Binkley, Smoot


Phelps, Parrish, Ray, Coles, Steele, Grisette, Cota-Robles

Patrick, McNatt, Overby, Sayles, Johnson 


Subs:
Peggy Morgan for Darcy Steele
Anne Marie Stewart for Darcy Steele
No sub for Nicole Robinson
































No comments:

Post a Comment