Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday MM - March 11th

Good Morning - Week "B"

After today, we have 9 days of instruction until Spring Break.  STAY FOCUSED and push toward excellence.  Our capacity, and that of our students, is yet to be fully reached. Adjust and maximize the conditions for excellence to revel its true nature.

Thanks for the efforts with STEM and Book Fair night!  I had a great time.  I am sorry for my early departure as I had a mandatory conference call for my son Joe.  He has been named a finalist in the YES Abroad program and is planning to spend his senior year of high school as an exchange student in Indonesia.  Exciting times for sure.

Subs:
  • Paige Sipe for Kim Woody
  • Jean Barnes for Cindy Sanders
  • Natalie Newman for Trish Gulledge
  • Rosemary Hazy for Charity Cota-Robles
  • Jennifer Wells for Kelsey Loy
  • Ronald Thomas for Bridgette Hollomon
  • No sub for Doris Davis








No comments:

Post a Comment