Monday, May 9, 2016

Tuesday MM

May 10th, 2016


Sorry I missed the blog yesterday.  Guess it has to be good today to make up for my goof.

One of the great parts of my job is getting into the classrooms for observations.  If you need me, let Laurie or Nelva know and they can catch me on the walkie.  

As you teach this week, think about this EL's design principles:

#3 The Responsibility for Learning
     Learning is both a personal process of discovery and a social activity.  Everyone learns both individually and as part of a group.  Every aspect of an EL school encourages both children and adults to become increasingly responsible for directing their own personal and collective learning.

As we move forward with our CREW, I can see the staff directed learning, both personally and collectively.  Think about this....What can we do to move our students toward Design Principle #3?

Make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment