Thursday, September 12, 2019

Friday, September 13th

Su and Brandi are at an Instructional Facilitators meeting to;
  • Plan strategies for utilization of our K-3 ELA diagnostic tool, I-station
  • Understand and apply the accompanying intervention resources with I-station
  • Develop a plan for an ELA and Math Diagnostic tools for Grades 3-5
Several times a day, students run by my office on the sidewalk outside.  They are often in pairs or small groups and unsupervised by staff.   My questions:
  • Why outside?  It seems the hallways are more secure and safe with movement norms.
  • Should we mandate/demand that our students who travel in pairs or groups without teacher support, MUST move within the safety of the hallways?
  • How do we support students who need to use the restroom at recess?
  • Does every mobile have a "student" exterior key for restroom movement?
I want to remind you all that I will be off campus on Monday and Tuesday as I visit my parents.  I look forward to seeing you all on Wednesday the 18th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment