Thursday, December 5, 2019

Friday, December 6th

An Outstanding evening of winners!  (see both pictures at the end of the blog!)

Teacher of the year and Classified Employee of the year will be decided by our staff on the ERD of December 11th.  Begin to formulate those whom you wish to nominate as we will continue our tradition of CREW and read each nomination before the vote.  The nomination forms will be printed on card-stock and available at the sign in sheet beginning Monday.  We ask for each nomination to include a narrative regarding the habit(s) of character that is(are) evident in your nominee. (sample ballot below)


I nominate _______________________ due to her/his modeling of the following; 
RELATIONAL TRAITS
  • Empathy: I can understand and accept the thoughts, feelings, and needs of others.
  • Respect: I can think and act positively toward myself, others, and the environment.
  • Integrity: I can make the right choice even when it's difficult.
  • Compassion: I can use my words and actions to show others I care.
  • Self-Regulation: I can keep my body calm and mind focused.
PERFORMANCE TRAITS
  • Perseverance: I can keep working through challenging situations.
  • Initiative: I can independently challenge myself to grow as a learner
  • Collaboration: I can work well with others.
  • Responsibility: I can take ownership of my choices.
  • Craftsmanship: I can create high-quality work.
Narrative space for comments;

Image

Image

No comments:

Post a Comment