Monday, September 5, 2011

Monday...I mean, Tuesday MM

Good Morning! 

I am writing Monday for Tuesday as I have a Parent conference Early Monday.  I hope you all enjoyed the extra day to our weekend and are charged up and ready to facilitate learning for your students.

Big Thanks to the PBIS Team for the Assemblies!  I am looking forward to Friday the 9th and our efforts to honor the sacrifices made to sustain our nation.

Green team and our Car rider team have meetings this afternoon.

Guidance Interviews are at 4pm and 4:45 today and Wednesday at 4:15, after the faculty meeting. 

If you have an agenda Item for our Faculty meeting,  please get it to me ASAP so we can get it on the schedule. 

Please be "Present" this week in all areas for our school safety and supervision.

Check out this link for a video of triplets in our kindergarten class.

No comments:

Post a Comment