Sunday, October 30, 2011

Monday MM

I trust you all are at CCES training and you will not see this post until Tuesday.  So here are some details of the week to come.

Specials Schedule will be posted Tuesday and Available on the Staff Shared folder for November 4th Through January 20th.  We have added a Global Studies class and reduced Static Tech classes. 

Observations for the NC Teacher Evaluation Instrument will begin Tuesday and the first round will continue until the thanksgiving break. 

Wednesday is an Important Staff meeting dealing with Safety. 

There are new brooms in the Cafe' and a Cooler for Ice in the Shelter. Thanks to TAC Leadership for working out the details to make our life better.

Duty-Free Lunch will begin November 7th.  Please use this week to monitor and supervise your students so their behavior for the lunchroom supervisors will be on point.

I am working on some adjustments to the Assistants schedule.  Shifts will occur Monday the 7th, so if you have any input for me to consider, see me before Thursday as I will communicate my adjustments Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment