Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday MM - Day D

Good Morning!

I am in the RTP today at the STEM Recognition Pilot meeting.  I am looking forward to honing my focus on the integration of STEM.

On the magnet front our numbers through Monday were, 1st Choice = 31and 2nd choice = 62.  The application window closes at 4:30 this Friday!

I will be at the Elementary Principals meeting on Thursday morning to discuss the process for Kindergarten registration and continued discussions on safety improvements.

The Brunson presentation at our School Board meeting went well.   I will post a link to a video when it is uploaded to the WSFCS home page. 

Speaking of videos, here is a link to the Monthly message from Dr. Martin.

Subs today
Lynn Boyles for Donna McGee
No sub for Natalie Newman
Marion Williams for Debbie Woodruff
Rosemary Hazy for Kim Mason AM only

No comments:

Post a Comment