Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Thursday MM - Day E

Happy Valentines Day!

I hope you enjoyed the PTA lunch event yesterday.  Please consider, as an individual or grade level, jotting a note to one of the board members to express gratitude .  The PTA volunteers have been instrumental in setting a tone of care and concern and deserve our recognition for their efforts.

I am at the Elementary Principals meeting today and will return after lunch.  I do not have the agenda yet but will post it to the blog documents folder when I receive it.

Thanks for your participation in the open space meeting.   We are excited about the opportunities for community growth at our Mix-It-Up on Friday.  Be.prepared and make the day special for all in your class and college.

No subs as of my posting on Wed. afternoon. 


No comments:

Post a Comment