Monday, June 3, 2013

Monday MM - Day A

Good Morning!

The gift of seven days lies in front of us.  I am often asked/told  this time of year, "You must be looking forward to the summer?"  I usually say something about bittersweet.  As I  reflect on how I feel about the end of a school year, I think I will say, "I am thankful for today."

Lots of events this week, please be aware and look at the calendar for more information

Sub: 
No sub yet for Nancy S. PM only

A note from Cydney Conger

I know this is a busy time of year for everyone.  However, if you can take a few minutes to complete the Professional Development survey on the WS/FCS webportals, you will be providing valuable information regarding training needs.
The surveys are located on the WS/FCS Administrative Webportal and the Teacher Webportal.  If you can complete the survey on or before Friday, June 7, 2013, that would be most helpful.  If you have any questions or concerns regarding the surveys, please let me know.
Please share this information with your teachers and support staff.  Thanks so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment