Friday, June 28, 2013

Summer Post #1

I am very happy!
  • It is Friday
  • I  go on vacation next week.
  • My wife and children are happy
  • I HAD SEVERAL AMAZING INTERVIEWS THIS WEEK!
After you all left for the summer, Andy, Kathy and I had productive work sessions and prioritized much of my summer work to make 2013-14 fantastic for Students and Staff.
  • Hire great teachers (priority #1)
  • Develop schedules to maximize efficiency
  • Focus our efforts in three teams 
    • PBIS
    • SIT
    • STEM
  • Communicate
So in the spirit of the fourth bullet, here is the schedule for my Friday blog posts about the direction and progress for Brunson over the summer break.
  • July 12th
  • July 19th
  • July 26th
  • August 2nd
  • August 9th
The Building will be open for classroom work beginning August 12th.  Our first day back on the payroll is Monday August 19th.
 
I have e-mailed this to everyone, and will do so again with each post so you can be kept in the loop in either manner.
 
I will be back in the office on Monday July 8th, after my week vacation, Jeff.

No comments:

Post a Comment