Monday, August 26, 2013

Tuesday MM - Day "B"

Good Morning! 

I write this at night as I am trying to swim 1800 meters before coming to school in the  morning.  Our pool lap swim is still open and I think I can still get to Brunson at 7:30, yet that leaves no time to blog as arrival is critical these first weeks. 

Keep the interventions flowing!  I was in the lunch room all day and it was great to see kids enjoying themselves.  I also want to see them adapting to our culture.  Continue to encourage our students and remember
  • Students will do exactly what you instruct them to do
  • Students will do exactly opposite of what you assume they know.
Fire Drill is tentatively scheduled for Wednesday @ 10.  Please return from specials and do not begin the ten o'clock shift until the drill has finished.
 
Great work with our late buses.  We had too many transportation mistakes yesterday.  I dropped our last kindergarten student at his house around 7:00.  Data driven decision making is the  only way to proceed for the safety of students.  Continue to strive for 100% accuracy in this arena.
 
Last topic for today that I will address Wednesday at the faculty meeting.  Student engagement is the priority.
 
Enjoy day two and I am so happy to be here working with each of you to change the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment