Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Wednesday MM - Day "C"

Good Morning!

I made the 1800 meters and was at work by 7:30!  Just a little pre-planning at night is my key to a happy morning and start to the day.  Life is complex at the Faullin house as we have Jack driving to Mount Tabor/Career Center and Joe as a freshman at Reynolds.  I enjoy viewing their school experience from the lens of both Parent and administrator.  I also work with our students through the same bifocal vision.  I have reflected that my attention to the needs of a 5 year-old who is afraid to ride the bus, as her first try resulted in hours on the bus and a return to school, is largely shaped by my role as a parent.  I am empowered to serve these students on an individual basis as I KNOW that each of you is doing the same for our students in need.  We all step up, THANKS.

Fire Drill at 10:00 today!  be.prepared

Faculty meeting will begin at 3:30!  Work with Dr. Stevens to help manage late car riders.  Hopefully our bus situation will continue to improve. (like today)

The agenda
  • Social Worker Becky West will share about her role in supporting our families
  • Instructional time - Communication issues
  • Stacy Swanson will provide technology tips
  • Deb Fidali will update us on our Media systems
  • We will break into STEM/SIT/PBIS teams for a brief meetings to end the day

“J’aurais dû être plus gentille—I should have been more kind. That is something a person will never regret. You will never say to yourself when you are old, Ah, I wish I was not good to that person. You will never think that.”


Khaled Hosseini, And the Mountains Echoed

No comments:

Post a Comment