Monday, April 14, 2014

Tuesday MM - Day "D"

Good Evening, I am writing before bedtime as I have a Joint principals meeting in the morning.  The agenda will be posted in the blog documents folder upon my return.

Copier Shutdown is imminent. To avoid my extreme measure to curb our dependence on this resource you can immediately stop using the copy machine behind Mrs. Washam.  She has been here for 6 days and the volume of people behind her work area is unacceptable.  Each teacher has an assistant and should be well prepared to utilize that resource to make copies.  Emergencies have become the norm and I am determined to change this today.  We bumped our # of copies on contract up to 510,000 through June 30.  Last week I met with our Toshiba rep and we have already surpassed 450,000.  SIT will meet on Wednesday and create a working solution to provide appropriate access to the resources needed to serve our students.

Rosemary Hazy for Karon

No comments:

Post a Comment