Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wednesday MM - Day "A"

Good Morning!

There will be an opportunity for you to submit your name to share your "reason to believe/core value" at our staff meeting this afternoon.  We want to start @ 3:20 with snacks and social time.  PBIS will inform us about our Funky Friday activities and the STEM team will motivate us to finish the year with a strong emphasis on the Engineering Design Process.

I am at CO today for my final TLC PD of the year.  Can you infer what TLC stands for?  it is not self contained underwater breathing apparatus.  After my PD I am going to work on allotment documents until a YMCA luncheon at Goodwill industries at 11:30.  My conference with Mr. Oates regarding staffing for 2014-15 is @ 10am on Thursday.

HAG tour is @ 8:30 today

Subs:
Carol Stewart for Deb Fidali am only

No comments:

Post a Comment