Friday, August 22, 2014

Friday Update

Building times for the weekend
  • Saturday 
    • open at 9am
    • close at 2pm
  • Sunday
    • open at 10 am
    • close at 5pm
  • Remember to secure your room and be safe as you will be on your own.  I will make and all call to be sure we are clear as I reset the alarm each afternoon.
Below is a post from Stacy Swanson!

Hi everyone,
I have just a couple of quick notes for you as the year gets started:
  • The purple RUA forms need to be signed and returned before students may use the computers. These forms need to be placed into the cumulative folders. They will stay there permanently and will be good for the following school years as well. Please keep a record of which students have not yet turned in the form.
  • I will be covering the RUA in my class so that all students will understand how the document applies to them.
  • We have a new login for students. I will go over this format with all of my classes and with you at our next faculty meeting.
  • Students in grades 3-5 will have email this year. I will go over these procedures in my class with students. I will also send each of you a spreadsheet with all of your student email addresses next week.
  • There is a new system for putting in tickets that is very user friendly. I will go through the steps with you at the next faculty meeting. In the meantime, just continue to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment