Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wednesday MM - October 15th

Good Morning!

I really enjoyed our STEM night.  It was activity based and full of positive interactions between Teachers/Parents/Students.  THANKS for your support.

Tonight we have a meeting for all teachers of Kindergarten first and second grades.  Meet in the computer lab at 3:30 

PLAYGROUND UPDATE
Please send me an e-mail before Friday with a learning target for recess.

  • I can _____________ during recess.

Let me provide you with the "I can not." 

  • can not play any game that involves contact including, but not limited to football.  
ONE DRIVE information is coming soon.

PBIS Moment!
  • This week is School Lunch Ladies appreciation week
  • Last week was School Custodian Week
  • Please share your appreciation with these team members
  • Also, please pay your dues to the office
    • $20 for certified staff
    • $15 for assistants & support staff
No sub for Maria Cook.

No comments:

Post a Comment