Friday, February 13, 2015

MIX-IT-UP MM - February 13th

Happy Valentines Day 

"think global and act local" is utilized as a statement to encourage ACTION.  Today in your Mix-It-Up teams consider developing a Learning Target.  Below are some that I have attempted as examples, NOT exemplars.  You are the masters at the creation of quality Learning targets and I will be travelling through the building excited to see what you have crafted. 

  • I can build a case that actions speak louder than words
  • I can add value to my community through my service learning project
  • I can create a legacy of care through my consistent actions
  • I can demonstrate that individual action toward service has a cumulative effect when applied throughout the school community

  • I can........
Another Light bulb joke just for fun,

Q: How many existentialists does it take to screw in a lightbulb? 

A: Two. One to screw it in and one to observe how the lightbulb itself symbolizes a single incandescent beacon of subjective reality in a netherworld of endless absurdity reaching out toward a maudlin cosmos of nothingness.

REMEMBER - WE HAVE SCHOOL MONDAY.
It is our make-up day from January 14th.

Subs:
BROWNING, STEPHEN for Stacy Swanson
FAULKNER, META for Demarie Anderson
ROSA, JACQUELINE for Lisa Weber
Natalie Newman for Sara Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment