Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Thursday MM - February 12th

Good work with our PLT goals yesterday!  I am looking forward to seeing your strategies in action as I complete the next round of observations.  I am encouraged that many folks have PDP goals that are supportive of their PLT goals.

Joke of the day for dog lovers

How Many Dogs Does It Take to Change a Light Bulb?
  • Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?
  • Border Collie: Just one. And I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
  • Dachshund: I can't reach the stupid lamp!
  • Toy Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
  • Rottweiler: Go Ahead! Make me!
  • Shi-tzu: Puh-leeze, dah-ling. Let the servants. . . 
  • Lab: Oh, me, me!!! Pleeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Can I? 
  • Malamute: Let the Border collie do it. You can feed me while he's busy.
  • Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
  • Doberman Pinscher: While it's dark, I'm going to sleep on the couch.
  • Mastiff: Mastiffs are NOT afraid of the dark.
  • Hound Dog: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb.
  • Pointer: I see it, there it is, right there...
  • Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
  • Australian Shepherd: Put all the light bulbs in a little circle...
  • Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb? 
I am at the Elementary Principals meeting today and will return after Lunch.  the agenda is posted on the blog documents folder.  If you look closely at the agenda you may see why I posted the joke.

Guidance coverage for today
Dr Stevens will cover all guidance today.
8:30 with Cota-Robles
9:15 with Steele
12:30 with Smoot
2:00 with Patrick

Technology Coverage for today
1:15 Davis will have a sub.
2:00 - Faullin with Overby

Subs Today:
GOLDENSTEIN, ALAN for Sara Davis pm only
MADDELEIN, MERRY SARA for Tiffany Ray
FRANCE, ANNETTE for Charity Cota-Robles
no sub for Stacy Swanson


No comments:

Post a Comment