Monday, July 27, 2015

Summer Blog Post #5 - July 27th

Good Afternoon.

I will be out of the building for the next three days at our WSFCS leadership retreat.  One topic we read about before the meetings focused on "continuous mental rejuvenation."  So, what has been your area of growth this summer?  I am not asking to be kind, I really want to know.  Please zip me an e-mail or text and give me some feedback.

NEW BRUNSON FAMILY MEMBERS;

  • Guidance - Jennifer Currin comes to us from Camp Cheerio! She recently completed her internship at Moore School, and has taught second grade at Summit before her graduate work at UNC-G.
  • 1st Grade - Happy Bell-Wiatrek comes to us from Austin Texas.  She brings 18 years of elementary classroom experience, some of which occurred in China and Hungary.
I am still working on TBE and Media.

More next week as we approach the collaborative conference on August 11th & 12th.

No comments:

Post a Comment