Thursday, February 4, 2016

Friday MM - February 5th

Good Morning - Week "A"

We started at 8:30 and went til 1pm, therefore I did not go to the Zoo.  Our school counselor looked it up anyway and reports the name is "Junction Plaza."

On this Friday and beyond, keep the conversation alive regarding our EL Education Vote.  If you are unsure and questioning, GOOD.  Things in this life that are worth doing are unfamiliar and often unknown.  "I'm just not sure" is a fair and acceptable thing to verbalize.  

Doing something of this magnitude is a risk.  Our job is to calculate the data points that will result in a vote of YES/NO.  I have done my calculations and know that I am willing to move forward with this amazing staff to create and build our vision of what Brunson could be.  

When I am in need of answers, I find  EL Education in the core practice book.  Read Pages 1-5 again and begin to dream.  

I am available for most of today for conversations.  My goal is to get 80% on our first vote, BUT I will listen to all you concerns and then offer my opinion.  The final decision is yours.  Myra and Dee know where I stand.  You know where I stand.  

Another asset for your research is Dee, as she will spend Tuesday here with us.  Give me some feedback Friday so We can set her schedule to be supportive of your information requests.

Subs:
Donna Guldin for Bobbie Robinson
Jennifer Wells for Joel Peddle
Helen Elbien for Bridgette Hollomon

No comments:

Post a Comment