Monday, February 1, 2016

Tuesday MM - February 2nd

Good Morning - Week "A"

Happy Groundhog Day.  

I am at the joint principals meeting today with Allison as we learn about our WSFCS CNA protocols. (which will be our Core practice review and reflection)  I sent an e-mail to all certified staff regarding our Wednesday Core Practice work for the Month of February.  I am sorry for my weak communication and appreciate your concerns for time management.  I do believe that we are the change that we want to see in the world and through our efforts we can achieve beyond our dreams.

This Wednesday we will start at 3:30 and finish by 4:10, Thanks!

I also have a PTA Board meeting at 1pm today.  

Subs:
Jennifer Wells for Wendy Binkley
Ashley Evans for Allison Phelps

No comments:

Post a Comment