Monday, August 28, 2017

Tuesday, August 29th

I had an outstanding first day and hope you did also.  

I look forward to being  in the building during arrival on Tuesday as I was needed in the parking area on Monday.

I thought the cafeteria changes were positive and look forward to continuous improvement.  I was able to communicate with most staff that the expectation is, keep moving, do not stop at the door to the hallway.  This action, along with garbage at the end of the table, should help us recover lost transition time.  

Dismissal was a HUGE success for day ONE.  Let's use Tuesday to improve by modeling habits for our students.  

One bit of feedback is to have 2nd and 3rd grade parents wait by the Brunson Bobcats sign, while K, 1, 4 & 5 wait by the pine trees.  I will head out early and help make that happen.

I will be in the cafe Tuesday, but out on Wednesday so I can visit the classrooms and see the academic progress during the day.

Remember we have our community crew on Wednesday from 3:30-4:30 in the media center.

No comments:

Post a Comment