Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Wednesday MM

Good Morning!

Our Faculty meeting this evening will focus on Safety.  Let's all consider the Design Process as we ASK about our GOAL of CREATING a safe environment for all.  I can IMAGINE some may want to PLAN some methods to IMPROVE our processes in our next SIT meeting.

The last day for Free Flu shots is Thursday at the education building.

Kim Burch remains out today as she attends the NC EC conference.

I have received no negative feedback on the Specials schedule and will make it official at tonight's meeting if nothing crops up.

I have received several positive comments on the excellent work that the classroom assistants are doing in many unique areas.  Thanks for sharing and continue to e-mail me any input you may have as I try to maximize the positive impact of these amazing people through efficient scheduling and structure.

My schedule today includes 3 pre-observation conferences, one observation and a post conference.  Though this is a busy time of the year, I enjoy building relationships with you as we discuss learning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment