Thursday, September 6, 2012

Friday MM - Day C

Good Morning!

Now that we are 8 days into our new schedule , I want to visit each grade level during your common planing today in order to;
  • listen to how you have structured your day with our schedule.
  • listen to your plans for curriculum night
  • listen to your perceptions of your classroom assistant assignments
  • share with you the LTM schedule that will begin on our next A-day, Thursday September 13th.
I will come to a common classroom about 10 minutes after your special starts.  Look for me as I will be looking for you!

Our School representative list is due to central office today and I have an opening for a teacher to serve as our UNCF representative.  Interested?  you will see me today in our Grade level meetings, so just speak up!  After all that is what we are looking for, someone to speak up on behalf of the UNCF.

Let's continue to assign Class Cogs and  individual Cogs for students following the matrix.  Build great habits early and enjoy the positive climate for the remainder of the year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment