Thursday, December 19, 2013

Friday MM - Day "A"

Good Morning!

Enjoy the holiday and feed your soul.  With two full weeks, we have an opportunity for reflection on education and our effect/affect on society.  I am going to let my mind wander and do a LOT of reading in the early stages of the break. I hope to narrow my interests and do some focused reflection that can be turned into action as we return.

Here is an news story from NPR (SCIENCE) that caused me to pause and reflect.  My hope is to hear from each of you about the topics and information that will come across your radar and inform your work here at Brunson. 

I cried for Mariela and I will cry as Silvia leaves our school.  The relationship between an amazing administrative/financial assistant and the principal is strong as both rely on each other to create a space where others come first.  Silvia has always put the needs of students, parents and teachers above those of her own.  She has impacted my life in a positive manner and I wish her well as she ventures to a new role at Wake Forest University. 

Subs:
Rosemary for Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment