Thursday, December 12, 2013

PBIS Raffle

Teachers:

The PBIS Team is excited to announce our FIRST PBIS RAFFLE!  We are encouraging students to peruse the prizes and put COGS in for the items they want most.  The prizes are being advertised on a short video on your K drive (K drive> 2013-2014> PBIS> PBIS Raffle!).  Please show the video before the end of the day Monday.  We will collect COGS on Tuesday and Wednesday and pick the names of the lucky winners Thursday!

Good luck to all!

Good Morning!

My holiday gift of thanks to each of you will be a Bagels, and coffee in the Be.cafe on Tuesday morning!  I will have them ready at 7:30 so come early and grab a some sustenance.   
  • Now this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I'd like to take a minute, just sit right there, I'll tell you how I became thankful for a lady named Mrs. Correa.  I am thankful for her compassionate heart, her seemingly endless patience and her love of children!
  • Ms. Cook - I really appreciate you getting me a cup of good cold water last week when I was having a coughing spell.  I helped me stop coughing and allowed me to better serve our students!
  • Deb Gray is a special woman who makes me feel better when we have ahd a conversation - Sweet, fun and non-judgmental
  • Bridget, I truly enjoy hte atmosphere you create in your classroom.  I love the way you teach and interact with your students, and I feel privlidged to witness that first hand.  It has been a joy to get to know you this year as a colleague and as a friend
  • Jessie, You rock!  you are an amazing teacher with an outstanding attitude.  I am lucky to teach with you!
  • To Mrs Wilheit - Thank you for your kindness and patience throughout the time I have been at Brunson.  You make me confident and full of energy!
  • I am grateful for Mrs. correa She is the queen of multi-tasking, is effective and efficient at all she does and does it with a smile.  Often what is accomplished in the office goes unrecognized.  Mrs Correa is a professional that Brusnon depends on and appreciates.

No comments:

Post a Comment