Thursday, December 5, 2013

Friday MM - Day "C"

Good Morning!

Thank you for all the well wishes that I received after my two days out sick.  I truly sensed that my presence was missed, and it felt good to be appreciated, thanks!

I had a great conversation with a colleague last night about kindness.  When we, the leaders of all these children, demonstrate kindness it has a multiplicative effect on our students.  I believe most of our negativity is reactive and can become our default method of dealing with "issues."  Let's train ourselves to respond with love to challenging situations and model kindness for all.

Thanks for the support during our tours today.  I am proud of the work we do to create a "home" for our students and their families.  It was very gratifying to see a parent who chaperoned the Thunderbird trip re-connect with students in ALL five fifth grade classes.  Breaking down barriers and celebrating diversity!

Subs:
Rizwana Khan for Marcella
James Reams for Jessie
Rosemary for Kyrie

No comments:

Post a Comment