Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Thursday MM - Day "A"

Good Morning!

Symphony performance for 4th and 5th grade @ 9am in the gym.

Barnes and Noble Book fair for Brunson Friday, Dec. 13 through Sunday, Dec. 151925 Hampton Inn Ct.

Student performances Saturday at 2:00. 
You can also make purchases online through Dec. 20 using Book fair ID 11181633 at checkout.

  • Angela Adams: thank you for your humor and kindness.  you have brightened many of my days without even knowing it,  Especially with Dance PARTYING.  I am so grateful for you!
  • Thank you to Jenny for always being there for Students and teaching student centered classroom guidance lessons
  • I am thankful for our Tech Teacher,  she is amazing and loves it here at Brunson.  Her position is Vital as our students become 21st century learners and attend our STEM School
  • Deb Gray; thank you for your willingness to walk me through the nuances of the English Language.  You have been an inspiration as mother and woman to me!
  • Deb Fidali - Unique individual who contributes SO MUCH to our school
  • Demarie Anderson - thank you for being a consistent and strong instructional and PBIS leader
  • Kim Burch - thank you for being a great teammate, suite-mate and friend.  I appreciate your willingness to work on the "complicated" cases and all the help over the years.
  • Tiffany Ray - I love your positive Can-DO attitude.  So glad you are here
  • Thanks you Mrs Correa!  you stay late when you do not have to.  Help with my communication to non-English speaking parents during conferences.  THANKS for ALL you do!
  • Lisa Weber - Great teacher, stands up for her children, hardworking, fun and easy to talk to.
  • I am thankful that Linnea Patrick is a fabulous wordsmith and supportive team player!
  • Bridget Hollomon - You found a way to get 620 kids excited about being generous and compassionate!  thanks you for including me in the pasta for pennies project.  It is awesome to see how much kids have learned about kindness in the past weeks.  you started it all!  That is so cool and I am so fortunate to work with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment