Sunday, March 11, 2012

Monday MM - Day FOUR

Good Morning

I spent some time with our watchdog on Friday and he commented, "this sure beats sitting in a cubicle all day."  We are fortunate to spend our time and talents in the pursuit of............ you finish the sentence and continue to "think globally and act locally." 

As I focus on the big picture of education I manage my frustration when dealing with the immediate trumps the planned long range activity.  This was the case Friday, for I was unable to deliver the Retention folders as I spent the afternoon with student discipline issues.  So the post from last Friday concerning retention folder is adjusted as follows;

Retentions;  I will be making rounds Tuesday to deliver retention folders.  Please complete one of these for each student you feel would BENEFIT from another year at the same grade level and return them to me by Friday March 16th.

Our morning announcements will switch today to Brunson Live on Channel 5.  Please tune in and make this a part of the daily routine. 

Subs:
No AM sub for me as I am a Joint Principals meeting.
No sub for Irene
Rosemary for Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment