Sunday, March 4, 2012

Monday MM

Good Morning!

A full week of observations and conferences is on my calendar and I am excited!  Being in the class with engaged students and participating in meaningful conversations surrounding our craft is the best part of my schoolwork.  The worst part, I am not sure - let me ponder that thought until another post.

Another high point of the work is seeing the community that was built this weekend with the art project of bottle caps.  I also enjoy our open space faculty meetings and the creativity that ensues from those opportunities to interact.  We will have our 1st Wednesday meeting this week on the 7th.

Subs:
No sub for Laruen Saldana - her guidance classes will be covered by Ms. Bristow or Ms. Rodriguez
Rosemary Hazy for Stephanie Smith
Denise Jennings for Debbie Woodruff

No comments:

Post a Comment